During the lesson your makeup artist will demonstrate make-up and give you an opportunity to practice replicating the techniques, ask questions, and most importantly, have some fun! So whether you are looking at becoming a professional makeup artist, want to learn how to apply your own makeup, or advance your skills we will work with you to ensure that you get the most out of our courses.
BIIU Academy teaches modern make up techniques used currently in the industry. All courses are conducted by professional and highly trained makeup artists, and classes are limited in size to ensure that every student receives the highest level of attention and instruction. Our professional trainer will provide personalise makeup tips for each students, as well as how to corporate with makeup product. Skin advice will also be given to individuals along with after care procedures.
This makeup course is an ideal choice for people who are looking forward to improve their skills for personal makeup. You will get amazingly useful insights of the exciting industry of make-up artists.
Part I Beginners
- Product knowledge and tools
- Brush types and cleaning
- Building your professional kit
- Products tools and equipment for make-up
- Steps to Balance of the face and body
- Skin textures and preparation
- Skin type and facials shapes
- Colour theory – Colour harmonies and balance
- Foundation textures, colour selection and application techniques
- Concealer and powder techniques
- Contouring, shading, highlighting
- Complementary colours Lip techniques
- How to create the perfect lip and textures of products
- Day makeup Day make up and transforming to evening make up.
- Eye shape
- Eye makeup – Study eyes shapes and their correction, and all the elements of eye makeup including eyeliner, mascara and other eye products
- Perfect brows
Part II Advanced
- Colour theory, Makeup for special features.
- Understand the differences in facial features and skin tones for different nationalities including Asian and darker skin. Learn how these different skins require different approaches to makeup.
- Eye makeup. Liquid liner techniques. Learn how to use different techniques for different occasions.
- Makeup for the seasons
- Evening & occasionally makeup
- Makeup for bridal and special occasions
- Working with skin conditions
- Corrective make-up. Working with mature skin
- Eye liners and shaping eyebrows
- Application of false lashes
- Smokey eyes