Most of us wake up in the morning puffy and tired looking. As we sleep our skin eliminates waste and toxins, so some of us may feel oily in the morning or even had a breakout. Here are some tips to help your skin rejuvenate, refresh and heal overnight and wake up with a beautiful radiant skin.
- Remove all traces of make-up with a good quality cleanser. Look for a gentle formula with calming and soothing botanical plants and vitamins to care for your skin as you cleanse.
- Do your second cleanse with an exfoliating cleanser to remove dead cell buildup. This will help to unclog the pores, smooth the skin and improve absorption of creams and serums. We recommend the Sothys Glysalac prep celanser. http://www.sothys.com.au/description.php?prd=Glysalac+Skin+Preparer
- Apply a serum selected for your skin type and conditions. Choose vitamin C if you need to firm the skin or fade pigmentation. Vitamin A serum help to rejuvenate the skin and reduce fine lines and wrinkles. Salicylic acid serum will help to dry up spots and unclog decongest the skin. A glycolic serum will help to refine open pores, brighten, and rejuvenate the skin.
- Seal it all in with a good night cream. We recommend the Sothys Noctuelle – a multi-purpose skin resurfacing cream with Vitamin C and a hydroxyl acid complex in a soft velvety formulation to bring radiance and smoothness to all skin types. If you tend to wake up puffy and sluggish looking, try the Sothys Energizing Night Cream – encourages the elimination of toxins, and reduces the “puffy” appearance of the face, with Glycolic acid to ensure a gentle and controlled cell renewal through skin micro-resurfacing action, assisting in increasing the synthesis of Collagen.
- Apply The Sothys Anti-Puffiness Roll On – the metal roll-on applicator leaves a thin layer of firming gel on the eye contour to instantly reduce puffiness.
- Finish with a firming neck serum to reduce fluid build up (double chin) fat stores and tighten the skin for the perfect v-shape. Try the Sothys Perfect Shape Neck Serum. http://www.sothys.com.au/description.php?prd=Perfect+Shape+neck+serum
With a good night sleep and a nightly skincare ritual, you can enjoy a beautiful skin now and well into the future. If you would like to have a professional skin care expert look at your skin to design your night skin care ritual, please don’t hesitate to call us or drop!