WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU HAD YOUR SKIN LOOKED AT BY A PROFESSIONAL?
Your skin is constantly changing, responding to the environment, lifestyle and your nutrition. But it is not just the environment and the food you consume that will affect your skin, how you look after your skin, the skin care you use, medicines, genetic predisposition, hormonal fluctuations and your stress levels also play a part in the health of your skin.
With all these factors, it is important to have your skin assessed by a professional skin care therapist on a regular basis to determine what is the best treatment and skin care plan to help you achieve and maintain and beautiful, healthy skin.
Here are some essential basics you need to implement into your daily skin care:
1. Cleansing – We will select the most appropriate cleanser adapted to your skin needs to keep it well balanced and clean without compromising the skin barrier
2. Lotion – An active lotion adapted to your skin to instantly re-hydrate, tone and brighten and provide the specific nutrients your skin needs
3. Treatment cream – Depending on the results you are trying to achieve, a daily treatment cream will be selected for your skin type and conditions. These can include potent vitamins such as vitamin A, C, E, B3; potent antioxidant and other active such as, anti-glycation, anti MMPIs, hyaluronic acid and peptides.
4. Weekly Exfoliation – This is essential to keep the pores clear, refine the pores, decongest and unclog. Regular exfoliation will help refine lines and wrinkles, even out the skin tone and smooth the skin. It is essential for all skin types and conditions, and we have a number of exfoliants we can recommend that can be adapted to individual needs.
5. Sunscreen – UV damages the capillaries, leading to couperose, stimulates melanin production causing uneven skin tone and unsightly stains on your skin, breaks down collagen & elastin causing wrinkles and sagging and most importantly damages cell DNA which can cause skin cancer. Protecting your skin from the damaging UV is non-negotiable, especially in Australia.
To support the home care program we offer a number of advanced skin treatments to boost and enhance the results.
Book a skin consultation with our skin care experts at BIIU Day Spa to find out how you can achieve a beautiful skin. We back up our findings with a computerized skin analysis.
Find out more here here
Call us on 02 8068 0274
or book online here