It’s easy to judge your skin by what you see in the mirror, but the reality is your skin is actually much more complex than what we can see with the naked eye. What does your skin really look like? And is it actually healthy? The best way to answer these questions is through a Full Face Skin Analysis with our state-of-the-art face analysing equipment.
See the source of the issue Before proceeding with any facial treatments, a Full Face Skin Analysis is crucial to determine the current state of your skin. Our analyser takes a series of photos of your face and microscopically examines the key areas of concern with an outstanding 3D-view diagnosis. You will be amazed to see your skin so up close and personal in a way you never have before! This process will also help you better understand your skin and will determine the best way forward for your treatment plan.
Get ready to face the facts on the true state of your skin! Our analyser will critically examine:
- All wrinkles and fine lines on your face – including ones you can’t even see yet!
- The sebum (oil) content of your skin, which can con tribute to acne and blemishes
- Pigmentation – closely assess the severity of freckles, sun spots and age spots
- The true size of your pores – determines if enlarged pores are a problem for your skin
- The moisture content of your skin. Skin dehydration is a serious age-contributing factor!
- Elasticity in your skin. Is your skin ageing well, or losing elasticity at a rapid rate?
- Your skin tone and temperature for your overall skin health
After the analyser scans your skin (it takes just 5 minutes), it will automatically provide a score for each of the above concerns and will determine your individual skin condition based on your age. We are then equipped with very thorough and accurate information on how to best go about prescribing a personal skin treatment plan and also we can diagnose which treatments will realistically give you the beautiful and radiant results you are after.
Our professional skin analysis not only correctly determines the problem areas in your skin; it also allows you the fantastic opportunity to track the progress of your skin over time. You can see closer than ever before the state of your skin before treatment, and also how it looks throughout and after treatment – so you will feel confident and assured in the real results your treatments are providing.
We recommend clients pop in for a speedy ‘maintenance’ analysis once or twice a year so you can nip any oncoming skin concerns in the bud before they become a problem. This is the best way to ensure your skin remains at optimum health all year round!